One week to go to Seawork Asia 2018
Not long to wait now……… Tuesday 6 November will see the opening of Seawork Asia 2018 in its new venue - SNIEC in Shanghai, China
Seawork Asia 2018 sees an extensive exhibitor list including many high -profile companies and brands, such as PSP, McMurdo, Steyr, Volvo Penta, Scania China, Humphree and Waeco set to show the latest products and services.
Exhibiting companies will be looking to network and generate business leads not just for the immediate future but also to develop relationships and create sales pipelines for the growth of their businesses.
Decision makers from all key maritime departments such as SOA, MSA, CRS, CMPA, CANSI, and CSNAME will attend, with a number speaking at the highly popular summit forum. Visitors will be able to visit stands displaying the latest products and technology within the marine sector including:
- Vessel design, build repair or maintenance
- Marine contracting and vessel services
- Marine civil engineering and construction, dredging and coastal development
- Marine renewables including wind farm operations
- Port and vessel security and defence
- Commercial diving, underwater technology and hydrography
- Commercial fishing and aquaculture
- Finance, legal and insurance
- Recruitment, training, crew transfer and safety
- Logistics and transportation
Join the #CommercialMarine conversation on the dedicated #SeaworkAsia Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook pages.