Visitor Registration now live
Book your place now at Asia’s foremost commercial marine exhibition, www.seaworkasia.com. English language visitor registration has now gone live on the Seawork Asia website – www.seaworkasia.com.
Don’t delay to use this opportunity to secure your entry into the premier commercial marine and workboat exhibition for access to the East Asian market.
Taking place at Shanghai’s premier exhibition centre, SWEECC, from 4-6 November, attendance at Seawork Asia will give you the opportunity to:-
• Meet with buyers and sellers to the Chinese commercial marine industry
• Engage with Chinese Government departments and understand their procurement plans
• Learn about new developments in both domestic and international markets
• Attend the focused Workboat Forum – Free of Charge
• Enjoy our networking evening with key people from Chinese and International businesses
Upon registration you will receive access to further details of opening times, visa application, hotels and travel information. Chinese registration is also available by visiting our Chinese language website www.seaworkasia.cn.
Register now for quick on-site badge collection and general information about the exhibition at www.seaworkasia.com.